Become A Member of JPAC
Membership in JPAC enables your community to civically engage, learn more about the legislative process in Sacramento, and influence legislation that impacts your community and the broader California Jewish community.
Membership also provides opportunities to network with similar organizations and be a part of a larger voice calling for policies that benefit the Jewish community in California and the population at large.
JPAC has developed strong and deep relationships with elected officials from across the State, and continuously cultivates those relationships via our Sacramento based lobbyists, missions to Israel, and our annual Advocacy Day.
- One vote on the JPAC Board
- Access to Governmental Advocates in Sacramento
- Opportunities for Lobbying 101 trainings, introducing your community members to local elected officials, and assistance with legislative interests in Sacramento
- Pay annual dues
- Assign a lay leader or staff liaison who will attend three Board meetings annually
- Participate in JPAC legislative priority setting
- Participate in JPAC’s annual Advocacy Day in Spring
For more information, please contact our Executive Director David Bocarsly at David@jpac-cal.org.